Tuesday 5 November 2013

Had a wonderful weekend away in the camper, loved relaxing  with my family and friends. I  really  wish I could of made it to the beach for another boogie board session with Noah, the weather did not want to co operate.
Scott would also like to buy a canoe that we can use together as that was heaps of fun paddling as well.

Home and back to the plan for eating for nutrition and fuel and not eating for any other reason :) also trying to decide, what exactly is my exercise routine going to change to , do I just do my own thing at the gym join the other  local gym with some friends so I can do water exercise with them as well as my other training or join in the genfit  program that is currently running at the gym I am a member of? I honestly do not know what to do, part of me thinks it's time for a change part of me thinks it's time just to change my attitude and give something 100%.

I never thought I would say this but really missed my foam roller while I was away, my legs really need a good 1/2 hour to release the muscles after my beach session with the boys, from my knees right down to my calves were burning for three days.

Have a wonderful Wednesday and hopefully next week I have a clearer plan on what I am doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment