Saturday 9 November 2013

Super excited to of found a recreational exercise Scott and I both want to pursue :-) for years he tried to get me into bike riding and while I don't hate it, I certainly do no enjoy sitting on a bike and riding for hours urgh!  Mountain biking kind of seems like fun,  but he does not want me to try that for fear I may break :-)

Last weekend we both had a little go in some kayaks while at Lake Tyers and I said to him this would be something I'd love to do, fast forward a week and he's been researching and researching and researching. Short of giving them a try out I think we've worked out what we are going to get and I'm really looking forward to it. I am not looking at touring in a kayak just a little paddling so it should be heaps of fun.

If your not doing something you love, with the one you love then you should be :-)

Ready to kick of with the genfit crew next week, such a great group of people lets hope I don't break...

No comments:

Post a Comment