Tuesday 26 November 2013

It's no secret that this shit is hard, changing the way you do things for years and years can sometimes take years and year and it's life long.
One thing I've come to accept is  there are no 1/2 way to achieving your goals, and tip toeing around like you can live 1/2 committed and 1/2 not is no way to live.
So knowing that and accepting all the things I have fumbled with along the way, I've decided to stop trying to be consistent with  clean eating, give up exercising and start binge drinking and sitting on my ass doing nothing.

Jokes I've actually decided to cut my self reliance on  sugar and all it's fake varieties once and for all so today is day one and my head feels like it's verging on an intense headache which could either be sugar withdrawl ( no fruit and I've been having Scott's protein bars a lot more than I should :-( ) or it's just the remaining blood pump from the awfully intense for me being unfit, cardio session this morning.....

My knee is hurting so bad at the moment, I think I may of torn it more or it's just not coping with the amount I'm trying to make it do, so I am cutting my training back further and just doing what Yoda says.....My ribs and hips are better but still causing a bit of burn every now and then so will see my osteopath again on Friday I sound like a whinger I know, but  all in all I am still a walking disaster area but it's all liveable and adaptable :) so i keep going....

No comments:

Post a Comment