Wednesday 6 November 2013

I've been blessed again, here to say I was given another opportunity to wake up take a breath and start my day knowing it's in my power to make it the best it can be. I don't just mean in terms of my health and fitness goals, I mean in terms of engaging with the life around me, being who I am supposed to be.

Granted I  do not always end the day with a sense of accomplishment, yet I continue to believe my best is yet to come. 

Today I tried out the genfit session ( thanks for letting me gate crash guys) I don't know why I was fearful of it but I am happy for the tired ache in my legs, the sweat  on my back and the way it all makes  me feel   <3 that from exercise. I love pushing my body to try and achieve something more than it did yesterday or the week before. Exercise is a drug for me, the more I do the more I want, this time I am determined to just let my body do what it can and not pushing it to far. 

Granted, most of this year it has felt like one step forward 10 steps backward with regard to my strength but today I feel the rebuilding of muscles is coming together, hope for what will come and a vision of what I want. :-)

Time to chase those other dreams I've been putting on the back burner for when I felt I had achieved my fat loss goal.

Trying to make each food decision with the simple thought. Does this fuel me, or is it something I am wanting for emotional  satisfaction only?

 Today I knew my post training meal should include some carbs ( longest wait for vitargo from my supplement supplier ever ;-) ) <-------- Yoda!!!!! after training but have no sweet potato or brown rice so my other options were bread or a piece of fruit. Now my default would be bread not gonna lie but I know it's glue in my gut,  I made the decision to stop and think about why I would eat the bread instead  of a piece of fruit?  nutritionally one  completely unprocessed  in it's natural form the other highly processed and likely to make me bloat.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment