Wednesday 20 November 2013

Every time I log in here, I think about changing my banner photo, I cringe at it and  then I think you know what as exposed as I feel that people see it, I am really happy I decided to change my life, the change within me has been amazing. You may find the photo yuck but I didn't post it for you it was for my own motivation and to feel a sense of achievement in what I had done.

So happy that I  finally made the decision to study, I am patiently waiting  for my books to arrive, being eager to study is so unlike me :-). Already watched some of the training videos kind of weird the two people participating in the training video's  are called Kelly and Sean.

I am so loving my new training, so glad I decided I would give genfit  a try, rather than just do my own training. It's funny being in a group setting  after doing 1-1 pt for most of the year,  but also really nice to be with a group of people.

Struggling to find something that feels right with regards to food plans, something I can see myself sticking to forever,  I have tried just eating 6-8 meals a day of protein, plant food and good fats every 2.5- 3 hours without worrying about calories only eating carbs around training.  I don't like it,  I don't feel in control if there are no limits, I swear that since I started eating like this I eat more food because I seem to always feel hungry  every 2.5- 3 hours.

 I have tried just counting calories based on what myfitnesspal recommends which is a lot less protein and fats but heaps of carbs.
I've tried using my fitness pal  and going off the recommendations of iifym which is lower carbs high fat and high protein, I found some days I would just feel blah some days I would feel fine.

I gave IF a go, which I found ok.  I didn't mind not eating in the morning and seemed to be coping ok but as it's not seen as a viable long term option I suppose being told I was looking for a quick fix rather than changing my life style was true.  I decided after being reprimanded,  to listen to those who told me not to do it and stopped.

Currently I am just trying to make better choices each meal and not be consumed by it all. My body is slowly getting back to where it was and I am slowly, slowly making progress on my goals. I need to up the anti a bit and maybe incorporate some more bike riding for cardio urgh....


No comments:

Post a Comment