Saturday 30 November 2013

1st day of summer and what a glorious day it is, hoping to take the kayaks out for a paddle again this afternoon. I will be responsible and only go for a little paddle and protecting my body as much as possible ready for the week ahead.

This is my accountability with myself and the world!

Today December 1 what will change? There is plenty I can change  within  me and outside of me. I accept my role in changing and  I am going to start with taking  the focus off myself, my fat loss, getting fit and healthy  and place it with my family.

 We will do more together, love more and be more. Starting with putting up our christmas tree...

I don't want to be consumed any longer with how I look and how much  I want that to change, I am not that important there is a lot more in this world to focus on than the size of your own butt.

Less blogging about me more blogging about life.

Friday night I was able to support a lady who I find inspiring, she  is doing a 1/2 marathon next weekend for breast cancer research. Her inspiration is not in that she is a fitness machine although she is.  She is passionate about everything she does and that is obvious when you meet her, she is a busy mum of 4 and does super fun and exciting things with and for her kids, runs her own business is passionate about that and all she does. What a fantastic role model she is for her children, I want my kids to be inspired by me not depressed because their mum was unhappy with herself all their childhood.

I am inspired by the quiet, consistent, loving way my friend engages with those around her. Super organised with everything, study, work, home duties, exercise, eating,  she always makes time for me and always makes me feel valued and loved.

I am thank full for these people and many others.

Thank you that I am able to breath another day and enjoy my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment