Tuesday 19 November 2013

It's funny how your perception of what is horrible and not attractive can be someone else's positive. These  words  came from a 6 year old last night. " Mum I love your chubby, fat tummy it makes me feel all cuddly when I hug you." Oh Eva Rubes your a sweet heart but mummy does not like her chubby fat tummy and if it was possible to pick up a knife and cut it off I probably would.

This past weekend I had a fun out and while I am unhappy with some aspects of myself that were present in the photo's I saw. I am really focused on how happy I was and how different the night would of been had I not made the decision to be better.

This week has been about being better, better than yesterday better than I thought I could be. Focus on my prize and what I want.

Loving genfit and hope this is the way to get my body to be how I want it to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment