Wednesday 13 November 2013

Ok this week has been really eye opening, considering it's only hump day WOW.  As far as life goes the start of this week, has  really challenged me to step outside my comfort zone. Abandon  some of my doubt filled, fear consumed thoughts, embrace what my life is becoming and look for ways to learn from everything. This is all  stemming from a conversation I had with an intellectual whose mind I find fascinating along with his amazing fitness aesthetic :-)

So these are the main  points I picked up on, physical/ mental transformation, like what I am trying to achieve,  may take a lot longer than I ever anticipated. It's going to be  something I will  be working on for a long time to come,  that's ok! I  don't  need stress about it so much , everything happens for a reason. I need to reflect on what happens and what I learn from it and move on.

Second embrace learning!
It's no secret, my plan is  to do cert III and IV in fitness ideally when I was where I wanted to be was the goal, but since life is to short and I could wait a long time to reach that point I enrolled this morning online.
 Everything happening for a reason, my life changing moments always seem to come from meeting the person who challenges me at the bottom of the escalators at the local shopping centre hahaha.

  I had planned to have started studying by December, I desperately want to embark on the journey I was asked to as part of the art n soul program. This past Monday and Tuesday I had been thinking about it again, yesterday I made an unplanned, unexpected visit to the shopping center there was a display and staff member trying to get people interested in learning at the place I had planned to study all along. Look it  made me think now is the time to start don't put it off any longer, yet I still avoided eye contact and kind of said if it's meant to be he will approach . Did a couple of things was just about to pass him and then he asked the question " have you thought about studying?" Here was my sign or that's how I am choosing to see it.

 I have since spoken to  someone about doing it on campus,  it just does not  suit my family so this morning at 3:30AM I enrolled online!

 I still can't believe it, there really is  no more procrastinating,  I am doing it :-) I am  so excited to learn what I can. I still don't plan to work in the fitness industry, that was kind of interesting to explain,  when speaking with the staff member who was trying to get me to study,  but who knows what the future holds...



Can't believe how much my life has changed in really what is a relative short space of time. Everything just seems to be working out the way it was supposed to.


No comments:

Post a Comment