Sunday 24 November 2013

Time to break one of my current standing addictions, coffee I can detox it, I know I have done it before and then as soon as I start not worrying about it my consumption gets to much. Yesterday I had 4 coffees which doesn't seem extreme to a lot of people but most were double shots so not great.

Had lots of pain in my knee yesterday, think it is because I have been wearing haviana's all week and then going to work yesterday I put my regular shoes on with orthotics.

Last Tuesday I did something to my rib and upper back  during training, it wasn't to painful just hurt to take a deep  breath and I couldn't lie on my side at all. Went and saw my osteopath and he worked on it, explaining that with an injury like mine if I'd woken up with it and seen him straight away it would probably only need one treatment, but because I continued training for 3 days it may take longer to heal good news is it feels heaps better and it's only saw really in one spot now.

There is no change to my weight this week,  which when your weighing in as an accountability tool  with a friend makes it seem like you've achieved nothing ! Yet this week I pushed myself physically harder than I have in a long time, said NO to eating ice cream and have prepared and eaten to my plan all week. I want to be happy with that, but I know I currently  measure success in seeing those digits diminish and return to the ones they were...

No comments:

Post a Comment