Tuesday 29 October 2013

Today my almost former pt :( tortured me, the unease and discomfort he made me feel  was by far the worst he's every forced me to endure!! it didn't stop when I wanted it to, I just wanted to be any where but in a room with him.

We were not  training,  he was asking me questions that I wanted to avoid, making me face myself, my goals, what I want to achieve and the answers I had to give had to be real,  I did not like it,  not one little bit. I did not like it on the chair, I did not wish to answer there, he asked me once he asked me twice he just simply is not nice!

Then I had to get weighed and measure :( to say it was depressing would be an understatement I felt deflated and devastated at what was written down but the good news is I can change it so that when I re do it there is no longer and overwhelming sense of failure for where I am.

 plan: Check

preparation is the key for me to succeed I need to plan out the social events and know what I need to do to survive without straying off my plan and goal. It's going to be hard but I know it will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment