Thursday 5 December 2013

If you need a reality check about your body go and try on clothes and look from both angles....
:-)

This smack in the face last night when looking for something to wear to Noah's grade 6 graduation may of depressed me initially. I smiled to myself when I  thought about the night before. It was Christmas carols at the school, one of the mum's whose child is in grade 6 with Noah,said to me "WOW every time I see you I just have to tell you how amazing you look. " It cheered me up from the changing room ordeal to think about this.
It made me realise, I need to move forward! there really  is no point comparing myself to last year, what's done is done. I am unhappy with myself and I have been fore a long time! No point bitching only I can change it,  it's not going to change backwards it's going to change forwards.  I just need to keep going from this point here now where I am. I am seeing small changes week by week and that is important.

Gains in strength and determination, battling the tears when I feel stabbing pain in my knee to not give in and cry ( nearly happend Wednesday morning when I got on the rower and the pain started)  and my clothes getting looser, I refuse to weigh myself because it changes my focus.

I start school in 12 days and I want to feel comfortable being in that environment also 18 days until Christmas apart from drinking on one of those days, my no sugar or junk challenge with my dh has begun again.

No comments:

Post a Comment