Sunday 20 October 2013

People come into your life for a reason, I can honestly say with regard to my health and fitness building trust and rapport with people is important, believing in, following and listening to the advice given is equally important. I love the people I have met through this journey so far that inspire, encourage and support me. THANK YOU

 I am a little stubborn and can sometimes push the buttons of my pt and sometimes I can just do really stupid and completely wrong things in his opinion. Not going to lie, it hurt a bit when he said I was looking for a quick fix trying IF  rather than changing my lifestyle,cannot deny  it was honest and I needed to face the truth of what he was getting at.
 I am blessed that he is my pt, not saying there are not other awesome ones out there, I know there are a few of them work at the gym and I know online. Finding the right one for you can sometimes be hard work and I am just really happy that my journey led me to him,  that he has never ever given up working with me, even through all the stupid he continues to support my efforts to be the best version of me I can be. Sorry Sean, I promise straight and narrow for the last month of one on one  pt no messing with your plan....

Another part of my thank you is to Mariana the owner of the gym I attend, we were having a chat and a cuppa in her office last week and she again challenged me to change who I am being at the moment and acknowledge what I can do.

So my really happy part to this morning legs day and feeling my butt burn doing squats YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment