Sunday 27 October 2013

 I have approx 2 more weeks of one on one personal training then I will be on my own, it's really really sad and I don't want to give it up but it's time to accept it's not possible at this time to continue. I cannot let it be said that it wasn't the best decision I ever made in regard to my health, fitness and happiness.

This is some of  what I have learn't from almost 2.5 years of one- one personal training with Sean. NEVER GIVE UP!

I am stronger than I think, not physically really  as I'm a bit weak as a 60 year old granny right now, I am capable of anything I chose to believe I can achieve, my body needs to be respected, nourished, motivated and kept  moving according to my ability and goals.
 The only way that can happen is to remain positive ,  make a plan and don't allow yourself to be side tracked by what you want right now for what you want overall, don't give in to emotion, remain focused, consistent and never ever disobey the trainers advice you pay them for a reason.

So going to miss being able to trust and rely on his knowledge to see me through a training session without injury.

Much respect, appreciation and love for all you have helped me achieve thus far, your endurance when I've been a stubborn shit and your support the many times I've fallen apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment