Wednesday 9 October 2013

Ok  so today was a shopping experience I would rather forget, in order to acknowledge it change it and learn from it, I need to own it!I purchased a pair of 3/4 pants that should of fitted no problem, they were the same size as some jeans I bought recently and a size larger than what I wore last year.

I am not living in denial I am full aware there has been and increase in my size in the last year, mostly the last 5 months, I accept it but hadn't realised the reality of how that affected me until this morning.. I know you are possibly thinking just buy a larger size and while that was an option it felt like I was saying I give up, I have become hopeless and I might as well accept where I am at, it's unlikely to get any better and just live with it, problem is I don't want to. I've had enough of feeling less because of how out of hand I've let myself get.

Giving up is just not an option, nd the only way I can beat this is to just freakin do it! I am to young to live like such and old person because my joints can't support my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment