Monday 3 March 2014

Ok so I haven't been to the gym to  exercise in almost a week, mainly because my hips have felt terrible and then today I am working. Really not much has improved in a week except there is more pain on my right now and not so much on the left. I keep being asked why I am limping I don't realise I am but obviously my hips are throwing everything out. I know I need to spend a decent amount of time on the foam roller but it just is so painful at the moment I can't bear it for more than a couple of minutes.

Week 3 of the 12 week challenge, feeling like deja vu starting the challenge and having my body throw an injury hissy fit. It hurts to walk let alone try and do any leg work, that is frustrating me and I know my body is needing respect but come on seriously.

Loving learning about the body and fitness related information, really hoping to get into fitX this weekend and see what is in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment