Thursday 27 March 2014

Busy week, great week and I am really happy!

Had my 12 week challenge measurements done, late because apparently I am easy to forget about cause my trainer forgot he had not done mine.

Anyway mid way is tracking ok, can only continue to be consistent and I shall see the result I want for the end of the challenge. Coincidently is the day before I am booked to have my tear and bone hole in my patella fixed.

Trial finished at alternative gym, was good to see what other gyms do and to cement the knowledge that I love the program I am doing, which is a combo of strength and cardio and I don't want to give it up, even though I know it will take time to return to the team  after surgery, I know I want to keep doing the kind of training that I am currently doing if I can.  6 training sessions was to much this week I feel buggered, really really stuffed.

Thanks to all the positive chick from Envie and Berwick, you were warm and welcoming and lovely.

Will update in 6 weeks but until then think I will be a bit quiet for now.

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment