Monday 17 March 2014

Going to start with the positives loving learning about the body and fitness as part of my course,  am loving my training team and the program we are doing, the improvements I have made in strength and determination to push myself. Super happy with finding the right amount of training session  to rest that works for me, happy with my progress for the challenge so far,  just not loving my in ability to only  eat foods I know are  part of the plan for me to reach my goals for the year.

Back to the basics board and stopping trying to manipulate the plan to suit my wants and not my needs nutritionally. My weakness this week was relying on pre packaged protein bars and home made protein balls to get me through  when I was out and about and I know that's bad but I did it, so this week I will make no protein balls and keep the  protein bars out of site.

Looking forward to surgery not looking forward to the backwards step with my training though.

No comments:

Post a Comment