Monday 24 February 2014

This week has flown by so many things have happened turning 40, partied like it was 1999 haha no actually partied like a 40 year old was home and in bed by 1 AM very boring....

THANK YOU to everyone who came along on the night, all those who put in for gifts or donated I felt really blessed to have been celebrated the way I was.

In the spirit of living each day like it's my last, I decided to book my husband and I a pacific cruise for our 20th Wedding anniversary next Jan. We have never had a decent extravagant holiday, even our honeymoon was a camping trip and while I regret our kids have never enjoyed the gold coast and seeing Queensland I really want to do this with just my husband.

2014 is going to be a great year I have decided, it's not negotiable.



No comments:

Post a Comment