Sunday 4 May 2014

So I've been focused and  keeping on keeping on these past 6 weeks, don't think much has changed to my last measurements to be honest, don't feel like my clothes are any loser or they look any different but will see exactly what's going on Thursday morning!

Was surprised with the exercise I completed this week and that I'm not sore, I was tired yesterday in bed by 7:30 reading,  but sleeping has been non existent for most of the last 2 months I am lucky to get 4 hours a night :(

So last week
  Monday: Boxing  with a dude who likes to hit hard and I thought he might break my hand at one point.
Tuesday: Genfit upper body was a little intense again, but not as bad as the week before I don't think.
Wednesday: Genfit cardio and I had to give up on the last round because of my back going out doing a kb swing.
Thursday: Genfit lower body then we had observations at school and there were 5x10 min circuits I participated in with my VFA team and I did things I never thought possible like push up claps and renegades.
Friday: Boxing with myself and a grumpy instructor with sore hamstrings.
Saturday: More circuits this time outdoor in the car park at school, there was lots of challenging interesting stuff to try and it only poured once during the afternoon fortunately that wasn't when I was running suicides for that circuit. I reluctantly  decided not to do that last circuit but certainly not least which included a jog backwards, sprinting and frog jumps.....

This week will be my last before surgery so I plan to get as much in as I can, just putting it out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment