Thursday 19 December 2013

Three weeks off intense exercise is much needed, not sure if I could hold up to another genfit training session at the moment I feel wrecked! I plan to walk and maybe ride a bit if Scott can get my mountain bike fixed.

I asked Sean what I could do while in the Grampians, his response nothing with more than a 5% risk factor. Caleb asked if that meant I would not be climbing the pinnacle this year, probably not which is sad as I enjoy doing it but there is no way my knee will cope with climbing that amount of steps and rocks this year. If I do  maybe I will give the (nerve test) a shot, google it it's a thin strip of rocks you walk out onto that has no surrounding support on either side just a line of rocks, I am sure my co ordination skills will successfully complete that right?

Excited to of started my fitness course, finding it interesting, bit worried I don't have the brain to remember all the muscle names.
Found out last night that apparently, my personality is suited to being a group fitness instructor. Someone loud and people orientated who loves being in a group and center of attention on the stage. Found that strange, because I am pretty shy around people I don't know and do not like being the center of attention, then I remembered those two times I jumped on stage with Jude in Sh bam. Maybe I could train in sh bam or boxing mmmm there's an idea.

Was sitting next to a lady in class last night also named Kelly, who mentioned she used to work in a gym I was once a member of a long time ago and it didn't last long.
I said "oh that's funny  I used to go to that gym years ago, maybe you were there when I was a member?" her response was " yeah I remember you, as soon as I saw your face I recognised you from somewhere, I didn't realise where until you said that" She did gym programs and reception at this gym and I was a member maybe 10 years ago, I was wondering how you could write a gym program with no fitness qualifications?

Cannot end my year without saying once more how much I thank Sean for his consistent support and guidance and keeping me mostly together in one piece. Wise beyond his years and able to inspire and motivate a lot of people, not just me. I miss our one on one pt sessions, but am loving the small group training he does and the weekly smashing we get delivered.  While I have no plans to ever work as a pt, if I chose to model myself on someone who I trust and look up to it would be him.






No comments:

Post a Comment