Thursday 16 January 2014

Heading into the coming week and returning to genfit 100% with a feeling of dread :D, I've had two work outs this week along with two mornings of kayaking  and I am stuffed ! It started yesterday my legs were killing me by the afternoon  and I haven't even managed a leg session just cardio with some light leg press and squats. I thought I would make up yesterday's missed leg session today but my legs still hurt and I can't motivate myself to go in and do it by myself without the crew there to. So I have decided to consider this still part of my "rest' time of 1 month and then attack next week with focus and commitment and a little fear.

Food has been reasonable considering we have enjoyed a few anniversary activities this week  and it's been lovely having kid free time, I am happy that I've lost 2kg  and my mind is in the right place to keep it up.
I have signed on for another round of the genesis 12 week your new beginning challenge ,as I mentioned and I am really, really excited to see what happens this time, doing it properly.

So far no injuries for the new year, so I have not given up on my New Years challenge :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment