Sunday 11 May 2014

Tomorrow I have my second arthroscope in 12 months to fix torn meniscus flap and a hole in my patella. Hoping they can make it as good as the right one is although I still feel my strength in my right leg is not as strong as the left, so hoping my ability to squat and lunge will come back without to much effort....

Focused on eating well to aid recovery this time, instead of losing the plot and spiralling out of control for months on end after surgery like last year, do not want to get to a point where I feel I just cannot get back on track again after the effort of the past 12 weeks.

Life is going to be very different in a few weeks and I am excited and a little scared at what will happen in regards to my training once I am working more. I am going from working 11 hours a fortnight to working 23+ a week, which isn't huge I know but given I also work one day in the factory, trying to study and looking out for four kids, my life is busy. I am also easily distracted when trying to do my home work on the computer as you can see.....

 Currently I train with a group of people and I love it, it's just a perfect fit for me. Unfortunately I will now be working one of the days I usually train every week and another one every other week. so I am going to be more accountable for pushing myself outside of the group just as much as I do when training as part of the group. I just love the motivation and inspiration I get from training with others and I know I am not as focused when doing it by myself. Maybe I should start training with my husband...

I am pleased with this photo, I know I expected more, but for the first time in a long while I lost fat by being consistent and not trying to exercise more to counteract any not ideal food choices I may of made.

Looking at the next 12 weeks and what I can achieve for myself, without being so weighed down by scales and expectations placed on me by me...

No comments:

Post a Comment