Monday 24 November 2014

Today is a good day, for multiple reasons one being I made the decision to stop living in fear of failing in my dream to work in fitness and take action to achieve the dream.

I received some encouragement from some awesome chicks that help me believe it's possible to be me and still offer a service that will be valuable to someone.

Since finishing I have procrastinated about registering, so I can actually begin being a personal trainer and actually invest in the dream by starting to train those who have asked. Why have I procrastinated because I took this meme to hear, honestly I felt like people would mostly feel like this and I had nothing to offer.
So I decided to take a more positive approach and have enrolled myself in a Thump boxing training weekend, so I can learn about what I love. A couple of days ago I registered for a 3 hour endurance bootcamp in a few weeks and I'm jumping out of a plane. 

So I may not be the leanest pt but I guarantee I will put my heart and soul and invest all that I am  into being the best I can be for those who choose to train with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment