Friday 31 July 2015

What causes food to become a controlling factor of so many peoples happiness? Why is it such a hard thought process to break? Why do some people come up with the thought process of it's just so easy just don't eat this and eat this WOW gees I wish I had of tried that THANK YOU your wisdom has solved the issue for everyone!

Let me tell you it's never more embarrassing than being in the environment I work in and looking like I do, I wish I could just coat every bit of food with a vile substance that would alter the way I react to food to not stray from the nutritional path I know I should follow.

I constantly feel like a fraud, I love my clients but I'm sure deep down they and my group class participants question my understanding of health and fitness because I am not a walking billboard for health and fitness.

Let's be honest I don't sleep well most nights, I am injured and have to modify most activities and I cannot complete a lot of the workouts I set my clients because of the injuries I have. My mind has not caught up with the idea that it's all about nutrition  but I am continually  working on it.

So I have decided August is a month of wholeness, healing and long term  happiness this is going to be my moto when choosing the meals to nourish my body, the way I will talk to myself and the way I will interact with workmates, family and friends.

I had to choose to not participate in my favourite charity this term as my dh felt my time outside the home was almost at full capacity and my exhaustion levels each evening needed to be simplified with less work not adding to it. I am a little sad but know putting my family and my health and well being first will bring about a peace I see.

August whole 30 starts tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment